Wednesday 2 May 2007

Still Injured

L is again up at six. She's getting out of bed before I get chance to jump her. My alarm might have to move to 5.30 at this rate. What if I needed a warm-up?

The dog seems to be enjoying the early morning walks as they are managing to break into the park through the school gate and he is getting a good long session. He's also finding plenty of stuff to roll in at the moment.

My shoulder has improved a little overnight, now it only hurts when I laugh. Oh and when I move.

I need to decide by Saturday whether I'm intending to do The Derby Spring Tri a week on Sunday. L has already ruled herself out due to her injury. My shoulder is so far delaying my decision. There is also Leicester, a week later, that I could do instead. Leicester is offering a t-shirt but so far only has 15 entries. There are 75 in Derby.

Took the bus into work and it was far too quick. Buses aren't supposed to be quick. Those A52 road works are a pain, they've speeded up the traffic so much that I barely get chance to read my paper.

I the evening I have a game of football with Doggo and then I cancel my squash match for tomorrow, deciding it's better not to risk the shoulder. I also consider skipping dog class but Doggo is being a pain, so I decide I ought to take him.

Get home and L suggests an early night. As Doggo might say "pant pant, drool drool, chase my tail, roll over". What a treat.

I give the shoulder a good work out by taking my turn on top. Seems to do it good. A shag it seems is a cure for all sorts of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment