Sunday 20 May 2007

Disgraceful Behaviour

We have a nice long lie-in but L is hung over. We have to have sex twice before she can properly join in. Happy to be of service. It's odd that L's now started getting hangovers because it used to be me who suffered with them but this morning I feel absolutely fine.

Once up, e.g. early afternoon, I take Doggo on the park for a ball session. L joins us and we check out the RSPCA dog show that is on there. It's not very exciting, although some training club from Ilkeston are doing trial sessions of agility but they don't look a very professional outfit. We stand watching as they try and stuff a very large dog through a tyre jump that looks like it's designed for a Yorkshire Terrier.

In the evening I cook up a wonderful Lamb curry and watch a video of Holly and Herbie that my Mum leant me. It's about two dogs, one of which, a Bearded collie, is taught to round sheep. I look at the comatose Doggo, perhaps not.

L bemoans that it's a bad alcohol week for her. I've had a good one, 25 units.

We go to bed early. L gets some kip while I catch up on some reading. I read for a couple of hours until about midnight. I'd only just put down my copy of cycling weekly and turned off the light, when out of the blue L starts getting amorous. Naturally I'm appalled at her behaviour and at such a disgracefully late hour as well. I'm afraid I was rather weak willed and indulged her impiety for a frenetic, sweaty and passionate half an hour, at least. Afterwards I considered telling her off for taking advantage of me but thought better of it, in case it puts her off doing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment