Wednesday 7 March 2007

Enjoying The Views

Another 'blast' with Doggo this morning. Although it doesn't seem to be a quick as yesterdays. Doggo didn't help our time when he headed off the wrong way around the pond just so he could go chat to another collie. Then I had to wait for him to catch up at the exit because he was dragging his paws. However back home Doggo and me are still both collapsed and barely conscious in the bedroom afterwards, so it couldn't have been too slow.

As I lay half-naked and sweaty on the bed, it's nice to have a tongue licking the sweat off me. It's just a shame its Doggo doing it. I would be completely helpless if L tried to ravish me, but she's busy getting ready for work. These early morning runs are playing havoc with my sex life.

Wasn't too tired driving in this morning. So it WAS slow after all. Either that or I'm getting used to the new regime. I only dozed off the once this time. Note - I was stationary at the time, those queues are so boring.

Hope Doggo’s resting up, he's got a busy evening of agility again tonight.

L's highlight of the morning was someone trying to cadge 50p out of her. She's say she felt guilty for turning her down but she reckons it was probably for drugs. Not sure drugs have come down that much in price. More likely she'd have blown it on a can of Fosters or something equally disgusting. So L's done her good turn for the day and done the girl an almighty favour.

I meet L at the pool for a post work swim. Apparently swimming is beneficial for a bad back but only if you do 45 minutes. I shall wait for her to finish then, my shoulders can’t cope with that much swimming.

L is keen to meet the Iceberg but she's not here tonight. This means that all the other swimmers have six lanes to share rather than the usual five which is good. Psycho girl is in lane 2 tonight, so I keep my distance and join a chap in lane 1. Apart from Psycho girl there's quite a few babes in tonight, which is nice. Many sporting vest tops and bikini bottoms, very stylish. Although one girl seems to be wearing a t-shirt which doesn't quite work. L will be pleased I've noticed these things, she always accuses me of taking my sport too seriously and not taking time to look around me and take in the view. Well it's simply not true.

My swimming is rubbish for most of the night, bad breathing technique mainly. By the time I get it sorted it's almost time to get out.

A couple get in my lane. He is a slow breaststroker; she is a psycho front crawler. So totally incompatible if they're partners. When she does a flip turn and swims under me, I decide to call it a night.

Go to agility for an hour or so. Doggo gets plenty of chance to air his vocal chords. We manage to fit in a bit of training too.

We watch part three of the slaughter-fest. I think even Doggo has an eye on the programme because depending on tonight's instalment he might never be given a sausage again. No sausages, no pork scratching, no pigs ears – a dogs life wouldn’t be worth living.

The programme's a bit dull really; a repeat of the sheep one with pigs in it instead. Think they should have quit after doing the first one. Nothing about sausages. Doggo breathes a sigh of relief.

L takes me to bed for an early night. I'm afraid to offer her sex in case I aggravate one of her injuries. However she seems keen to indulge, so I get to work off what few reserves of energy I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment