Monday 29 January 2007

My Kind Of Girl

In the car today so get a bit of a lay in. Take advantage of the new improved L.

L aches from her fitness regime last week: - yoga, pilates, gym, swimming, running but probably most critically the cani-cross with Doggo. So she and Doggo opt for a plod (her word) around the paper round rather than a run. Doggo sees me drive off and nearly pulls L into the middle of the road.

Lunchtime and it's the FA Cup draw. Lucky Billy does it again. Plymouth away in the next round of the cup. 1-0 yawn, as my mate puts it.

In a way though, it's an interesting draw and brings back memories of the quarter-final in 1984. In that tie Derby clung on for a 0-0 draw at Home Park and then went out to a goal direct from a corner in the replay. Steve Cherry's finest hour, not. 23 years ago. Gosh I'm old.

I may have mentioned that my boss's son started working with us before Christmas. Well he has never worn a tie to work. Instead he sports a tank top over his work shirt. I have no problem with what anyone wears to work but the odd thing is his father has now started 'dressing down' too. He is now tie-free and has developed a nice line in pullovers. Including some stripy ones. L would approve, she likes stripes on a man.

Get home and give Doggo a bit of a kick (with his ball) and do the washing up. Daughter is cooking tea and she likes a clean slate before she makes a mess. L is out running, eating and probably drinking with friends in Derby.

After dog class I pick up some totty outside the Silk Mill in Derby and take her back to my place. I had to do my own tea, sausage sandwiches but she delivered on the sex front. In fact she helped herself. My kind of girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment