Monday 15 January 2007

Dogs And Yoga

Get up and my sprained ankle is really quite bad but after a bit of hobbling around and a hot shower it starts to loosen up. Hamstring still sore.

Drive in and the journey is not quite as awful as it could have been.

I work out my units for the previous week and at first I'm ecstatic that I've keep it down to 19. Smugly I let L know of this fact. She is distraught when I tell her because she says she had 21. Oh dear, that can't be right. Double check and it seems I can’t count. It's 23. That's still not too bad. L feels much better knowing she had less than me.

L has started addressing her emails to "Hey old man". Hmmm think she needs taking down a peg or two.

For some reason there is absolutely no traffic coming off Pride Park tonight. Bizarre.

In the evening L goes off to a yoga class which would piss the dog off if he knew. He’d have liked to have gone to that, he likes a spot of yoga. He loves helping out when people are doing anything down on his level. You just can't stretch out on the floor to do anything in our house: - watching TV, exercises, yoga, sex... he has to join in with everything.

Anyhow he's not free tonight; he’s got an agility class. It's a shame because he’d be knackered if he had to go round 'helping' an entire yoga class, we wouldn’t have to take him out afterwards. Doubt he’d be terribly popular though.

Dog class. I'm worried when we arrive because it looks like a chap from the next group is going to be training with us tonight. I'm worried because his dog was the one Doggo had the disagreement with last week. In the end it turns out that he has a new dog, so it's not the same one from last week. Bad news is it's another dotty merle, just like Doggo.

Class goes well apart from Doggo doing a turd on the finish line. All the time he was depositing it another dog was going round the course; he finished it just as the dog was coming down the finishing straight, leaving me no time to pick it up. I just had to hope that the dog didn't land in it.

From leaving class we went straight to yoga to pick up L. Saving her from the Radford murderers etc.

Unhealthy burgers for tea, Daughters lemon meringue pie fresh from school cookery and mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment