Friday 27 April 2007

Food Overload

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

The big FOUR-O screeches to a halt at my door and I have a day off to celebrate (or commiserate). The day starts off pretty well with some terrific sex. L on top. So good we had to do it again.

We both take Doggo on park. Very romantic, if we didn't have a dog. Then we go into town. L to the hairdressers, me to the opticians.

Tonight we are going to a Thai restaurant with my parents, my brother and his wife. Both the kids have managed to squeeze my birthday into their busy schedules. Son's stopped his game so that he can come. Daughter's taping the TV she'll miss. So I'm feeling very honoured.

L has mega trying on session trying to find something to wear. I try and help but apparently I'm not very good at that sort of thing.

We meet in Cast but unfortunately everybody is early, so L and I don't get chance to get sloshed first. I only fit in one Landlord. Then we have to wait for the kids, who are coming down on the bus.

We move to the Thai and have red wine and Singa beer. We also have a meal for eight, that they confuse with a meal for sixteen and we have far too much food. We bring home a doggie bog, literally and Doggo gets treated to a Thai fish takeaway, which he loves.

We get home, practically sober and attempt to try the bottle of port my brother bought me but unfortunately the cork's bone dry, so it's effectively ruined. Will try and sieve it but I'm not hopeful.

More bad news for Derby, Sunderland impressively come from behind to beat Burnley 3-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment