Monday 23 July 2007

Harry Or Me?

I took the car in today so I left quiet late. Doggo and L were back from their walk before I left. They'd bumped into a dog called Titch and their owner. Apparently Doggo wasn't particularly sociable, not that he ever is, although apparently Titch worships him.

L managed to leave early now it's the school holidays. Which confused Doggo immensely when she left before I did. He didn't know whether to eat his breakfast or not. He was eating as I was getting reading to go. I had to leave him to it, life’s too short, so he may have stopped once I’d left.

The Leeds United saga rumbles on, there's still no decision on them being allowed to compete next season. They might have to do what Lancaster City did. Lancaster went bust last season and lost all their players. So they went round all the local parks and head hunted the best of the local talent and got them to play for a can of coke and a hot dog. It kept them in existence, although they did finish bottom. Unfortunately the football league then decided to relegate them two divisions rather than one, which seemed a bit unfair.

In the evening it's our last dog class before a summer break and it went well, so a good one to finish on. We collect Daughter and L from the gym on our way back, although it's made difficult because the A52 is completely closed overnight for road works.

L cooks pasta and I catch up on the cycling. Then I offer her the choice of Harry or me. It's a split decision. Harry Potter gets priority and gets half an hour first, which is about as long as I get. Not that I'm not jealous of Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment