Monday 16 July 2007

Another Disaster At Work

A good drive in, traffic ok.

I arrive at work to the usual selection of spam emails. Including nine greeting postcards from family members, classmates, school friends, neighbours etc etc. I've never been so popular.

L tells me that she is about to commit a cardinal sin and buy a basket for her bike. That may look rather cool at next years Erewash Tri, almost as good as a child seat. It will totally ruin the streamlining of the bike but this isn't something L will worry too much about, if at all. She could even sit Doggo in it. He’ll absolutely love that. Not that he would be able to sit still for long.

Another disaster at work. It's almost as bad as the kettle packing up last week, we've ran out of coffee. I try the de-caff, it's not pleasant.

I go to the dentist straight from work and worryingly they are waiting for me and I get straight in. Luckily they aren't so short of business that they have to manufacture any work on me and I escape with all my teeth intact.

Dog class. We are rubbish but I think this time it's me rather than Doggo. I'm just not with it tonight. L and Daughter go off to the gym and get soaked on the way. I pick up them up on the way back.

Home to sausage and cheese rolls and sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment