Monday 4 June 2007

Body Lotion

Bizarrely for someone who rarely dreams or at least doesn't remember them if I do, I again wake up halfway through one. It's another very pleasant one involving L, French Knickers and a remote beach. Unfortunately L has already gone from beside me and I can hear the shower running. At which point I must have drifted off back to sleep because my next recollection is that she is in the shower wearing her French Knickers but she isn't because by now she is stood naked at the foot of the bed smearing body lotion all over herself.

This is her daily routine and always requires a lot of self-restraint on my part. Red rag to a bull? Absolutely but despite this extreme provocation, I'm a model of restraint. Although L seems as disappointed as me. So I'm hopeful for later.

L says there's a woman at the swimming pool that does this in public in the ladies changing rooms. Every perverts dream or it would be if she did it in the Men's. Men have to buy magazines for that sort of stuff. Well at least I'll never have to.

Son too was up early, although I think it was a mistake on his part. The exam season starts in earnest today but I'm sure his exam isn't until this afternoon. I double check the timetable that we have on the wall, to make sure. In fact Son checks the timetable on the board as well, so it’s a good job we managed to persuade him to let us photocopy his exam timetable and put it up there or else he might have been a touch early for his Maths.

Most of the schools are back today, so consequently the traffic was busier than it has been but still not too bad.

L's still feeling broody about a little dog she's seen at the local rescue home that she wants to rescue.

Go to Sainsbury's and pick up NME, although I am embarrassed to do so as a naked Beth Ditto of The Gossip adorns the front cover.



Not want you to see when you're about to have your lunch. I certainly wouldn't want to wake up to that at the foot of my bed, wielding the body lotion. Ugh.

I email the cover to L. Ever the paranoid one, L says her stomach looks like hers. I don’t think so. L forwards it on to Daughter who seems quite enamoured with it. Hope she isn't going to see her as a good role model.

London's Olympic committee release their new logo. Everyone seems to hate it but I quite like it. It's rather random.



Like it or not, its got everyone talking about it so the marketing men must be over the moon with all the exposure it’s got them. Expensive though it was, publicity wise, it's probably paid for itself already.

L thinks they've used the wrong font but that's because they probably used a Microsoft product to design it and the program insisted on that font. I have the same problems when I'm using Word, everything comes out Times New Roman and double-spaced.

Talking of sporting feats. I have to make a decision, as it’s the closing date for Mansfield Tri tomorrow. In the end I decide I ought to do the honourable thing and enter, although it’s 20 lengths again, as it appears to be a 20m pool. L offers to count for me and stick two fingers up at me. Bless her.

Dog class and Doggo doesn't put a paw wrong. Why couldn't he do that at the weekend? He only gets one crack at the weaves but does them perfectly.

Have an early night but without the sex because L's got a bit of a strop on with me. I'm going to see a property tomorrow that I'm thinking of buying as an investment for our future. L seems to think I'm about to leave her. Hmmm. What give up the French Knickers and the early morning body lotion sessions? I don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment