Sunday 11 November 2007

Death Bind

Another briefer than usual lie-in and then we run with Doggo to retrieve the car from where we left it last night at L's work. We cross the park, the university and then down the canal. Similar to the route I did with Doggo on Thursday.

Then I pop to Evans Cycles because I need a new pair of gloves to stop my fingers dropping off now that the mornings are colder. Surprisingly they have a good range, including all the ones that were on my short list. I even buy a pair.

I spend the afternoon with the Sunday papers which are full of the usual rubbish, such as Trinny and Susannah recommending that woman dunk their chest in a bowl of water to calculate their bra size. The mind boggles.

Talking of odd activities, L shows me what she gets up to in yoga. It's called the 'death bind' or is it a 'body bind'. It's quite disturbing, in a pleasant, racy sort of way.

I cook up a rather good prawn patia. We have no DVDs in the house after finally dumping LoveFilm, so we decided to restart L's aborted attempt to show me the delights of Bleak House. We watch episodes 2 and 3, it's been a long time since I watched episode one but I think I got the gist of it. It probably helps that we hit the red wine, which we shouldn't really on a Sunday but it's been a fairly low alcohol week. Then we retire to bed to finish off the lie-in.

28 units this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment