Monday 3 September 2007

Gift-wrapped

The summer holidays seems to be over, the traffic is really busy which doesn’t bode well for tomorrow when all the schools go back.

L and Doggo don't have to gamble on whether the park will be open or not in the mornings this week because the park is closed every morning all week for the annual deer shoot or essential healthy and safety work, as the council call it. This could mean the end for L's friend, the psycho Bambi, but I reckon she'll find a way to survive, just to spite L. It's a shame the council don’t share the spoils. We could be eating venison steak this evening.

L is late for work but says it was because she was engrossed in Harry. I'm relived that Harry got the blame for her lateness and not me for jumping her this morning.

Yesterday's orienteering seems to have made L's leg flare up again and she has to go to the physio again at lunchtime. After having some more pins stuck in her, she is then forbidden to walk back and instead told to catch the bus. Amazingly L was a good girl and did as she was told, so her injury must be really bad.

The school holidays are over for Doggo and me too. We're at dog class tonight. It goes well, mainly because there are no Weimaraners there. L and Daughter walk up to the local Showcase cinema to see Hairspray. We pick them up on the way home.

I spend a while on the computer and then when I get to bed, I find L seductively gift-wrapped in vest and knickers. She says it's because I'll be as cold as an iceberg. Luckily she soon warms me up, possibly unintentionally, as I unwrap her and avail myself of a bit of impromptu.

No comments:

Post a Comment