Monday 5 February 2007

Harley's Back

Today moving the alarm to 6.20 seems to work and I get back into my routine. Only problem is I'm not cycling today. So don't really need my good luck routine but what the hell. It won't do any harm. Then again perhaps it's just as relevant when I'm in the car.

L complains that she was just a bit too late getting up to get a run in this morning. Don’t know what held her up. She really should get out of bed earlier. I think she suspects that I've been tweaking the alarm.

Bizarrely the traffic is quite light.

It seems the heroine of my student days; the decidedly uncool Belinda Carlisle has a new album out. To be honest I’m a bit of a lapsed groupie, haven't bought one of her LPs for a while. On closer inspection its called 'Voila' and it's all in French. Hmmm tempted now. How cool.

Before Christmas I wrote to Nottingham City Council and requested their leisure centre attendance figures under the Freedom of Information Act. This was because whenever we suggest to the council that they open at different times or do different sessions they always hit back that historically when they've tried that it hasn't worked. So I wanted to see this historical data that they are so fond of quoting back at me.

Now it appears that Information Governance office is telling me that this historical data does not exist and to compile it for me is going to cost me £103,583.00 Which is hysterical. So seems the data never has existed after all.

Go to agility. Which goes ok. Apart from the fact that the Harley the Weimaraner is back and Doggo is not at all happy about it. Seems he's learnt nothing from his nip on the ear by the Dalmation.

We collect L from yoga, who still hasn’t been able to get hold of any yoga trousers, so she's been inappropriately dressed again at her session tonight.

Its bloody cold. They're forecasting snow for Thursday which would be good but I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment