Saturday 27 January 2007

Day Of Thought

L says she's changed her diet and cut down on the amount of yeasty foods that she's eating. The benefit of this (for me) seems to be an almost instant increase in her libido. Not that it's normally low or anything. Just that it needs to be high to keep up with me! This morning L is rampant and takes revenge for me taking advantage of her last night. Not that I'm complaining.

Disappointingly the lie in isn't quite as long as we would have liked. We're hoping for a DFN (Dog Free Night), so it's best to give Doggo a run on the park. I get up and do this, spending an hour or so kicking his ball around the park.

Daughter appears to be in training. Not only has she been out for a run, she's also done a bike ride. L is worried 'how much' this will cost her.

When I get back from the park we nip to our local farm shop to stock up the freezer with meat and stuff. Then I head off to the match. It's the FA Cup 4th Round today against the mighty Pirates of Bristol Rovers and their 6,000 strong army of supporters. L asks me if I'll clock up any sexual thoughts at the match. It's unlikely. L reckons she might though, if she went. That is if Paul Peschisolido is one of the subs and does his warm-up in front of her.

Derby do it again. 1-0. Today they are again unconvincing, even by their own unconvincing standards. They survive lots of Bristol pressure, a disallowed goal (no knows why) and benefit from a dubious sending off. Then just as my mate texts me to say Peschisolido will come off the bench and score the winner in the last five minutes. Guess what? Pesch does indeed come off the bench and score the winner, albeit eight minutes from time. Job done.

As Pesch does his goal celebration, an impressive forward somersault, I think of L and whether that would be one or two sexual thoughts? Perhaps one for the warm-up and another for the goal?

When I get home, L and I head off into town on our DFN. Doggo is left at home to rest up for his 5K race tomorrow. L is very chilled for saying she's doing the race with Doggo, attached to him.

We have a Leffe Blonde and a bottle of red between us at the Ropewalk and then a couple of Leffe Brune's at Scruffys. We compare our sexual thought count for the day. Checking to see if I've managed to get my seven in and L her five. We wonder whether any of the other occupants of the pub, mainly students, affect it. Nothing much to get excited about with that lot.

My only thought all day, that is apart from the 150 I had while shagging L first thing, was when a female jogger ran past me on the park this morning. Not sure even that counts because the girl had a baggy sweatshirt covering what appeared to be no chest and no arse but you have to check, don't you.

The two extremely fat people opposite us get up and leave early. Off home to shag each other senseless no doubt. More sexual thoughts? Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall there? All that flesh flying around. Um perhaps not.

We stagger home. All in all pretty good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment